LICENSE № 165973
is issued to non State educational facility
Educating Center "Security Concept" of
International Counter Terror Training Association
Registered number 220 of May 28, 1999.
License Validity up to 01.06.2004
ICTTA programmes include for training of various categories of personnel:
1. 1. Raising qualification and refresher courses in a broad range of aspects for top-level management.
1. 2. Raising qualification and refresher courses in broad range of aspects for mid dle-level management.
1. 3. Raising qualification and refresher courses for groups and shifts chiefs and leaders of minor units.
1. 4. Training new employees and primary groups.
1. 5. Raising qualification and refresher courses for employees having working experience in the field of security.
2. Prompt response groups.
3. Guards of objects.
4. Cash collectors (specialization depends on the organizational structure and status of organizations).
5. Drivers of special transport.
6. The teaching staff and instructors of the public and specialized educational institutions, training centers, educational centers, as well as teachers and instructors within services and units (acting instructor staff).
7. Referents, secretaries, assistant administrators courier services staff.
8. Managers of security services in companies.
9. Jornalists and other mass media specialist, working in hot spots and in other higher risk regions.
10. Individual training of VIPs and members of their families in a wide range of subjects in order to ensure their own security.
The Programmes are compiled on a cycle (series) basis, where certain parts (themes) of the curriculum (any theme) may possibly be extended or shortened.
The Programmes are implemented:
In block courses (from 5 days to 12 weeks), with step-by-step training of a course programme, and stage and final testing.
In current regime (subscription for 6 to 12 months training period) with intermediate and stage testing at each stage and at the end of a course, as well as with day-to-day monitoring.
Principal blocks of the curriculum:
Sports activity of ICTTA
International Martial Arts Union
Holding of regional studying and pass seminars on traditional classic and applied fighting arts.